Technology Security Assurance (TSA)
- CSM has developed Malaysia Technology Security Assessment (TSA) Scheme as one of the RMK11 initiatives. Technology Security Assurance (TSA) is a national scheme for ICT product evaluation and certification.
- TSA Scheme is a domestic scheme which is a fast track of MyCC Scheme.
- (TSA) was officially launched at the Cyber Security Malaysia – Awards, Conference & Exhibition (CSM-ACE) 2018 by YB Tuan Eddin Syazlee Shith, Deputy Minister of Communications and Multimedia Malaysia.
- The evaluation is based on Mandatory Security Functional Requirements (MSFRs) developed by the Information Security Certification Body (ISCB).
- It focuses on 2 of the 6 components of Common Criteria which are:
- Security Functional Test (ATE)
- Penetration Testing (AVA)